Updated January 2023
Purpose In View (“Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
• On this Site;
• In email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Site;
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us, or any third party including our affiliates and subsidiaries; or
• Any third party including through any content or advertising that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
Use of Site You must be at least 16 years old to use our Site. No one under the age of 16 may provide any information to or on our Site. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about visitors under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years of age you must immediately stop using our Site and not provide any information to us through any function on our Site. If you become aware that we have collected information from anyone under the age of 16 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may delete that information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Here are some examples of the data we collect. However this may not be a complete list:
Computer, Browser and Mobile Information: Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the Site, your unique resource locator (“URL”), advertisement data, your internet protocol (“IP”) address, your browsing history, and your Site log information. If you access our Site via your mobile phone, we may collect information about your device, including but not limited to, the model, manufacturer, device identification and your location information.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Information You Voluntarily Provide
We collect information you voluntarily and manually provide when you use our Site, such as when you purchase or access Services or certain content on our Site, sign up for our email list or newsletter, submit a form, send us questions, or interact with us through this Site such as when you provide comments or feedback. Some of the information you manually provide may be personal information, such as your name or email address.
- Tracking Technologies We collect information when you visit our Site and through our email communications, by using cookies, pixels, website beacons, tags, and other tracking technologies to collect information about your engagement, as well as your browsing and purchasing behaviour. These tracking technologies include:
- Clickstream Data: Through Site access logs we collect your URL, clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements, which generate certain kinds of non-identifying Site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to the Site. This information is used for internal purposes for research and development, user analysis and business decision making, all of which provides better services to our users. The statistics garnered, which contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information, may also be provided to third-parties for data processing and analyzing.
- Cookies: Cookies collect data sent to us by your computer about (i) the way you interact with our Site, such as when you use certain features or download attachments; (ii) collect data to assess and improve our marketing and advertising; (iii) allow partners and third-parties to use these tracking technologies to track your use of our Site, including on multiple devices; (iv) collect statistical data such as how long you stay on a certain webpage on our Site and the location from where you access our Site. All of this information helps us to improve the Services, provide content based on the interests of our users and improve the functionality of our Site. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. In addition, when you first encounter our Site, you will be asked to “consent to cookies.” If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. However, this may affect your ability to use or make purchases from our Site. More detailed information about cookie management with specific website browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Website Beacons or Pixels. These are small graphics that help us understand browsing activity and provide a better user experience. Unlike cookies, website beacons and pixels are non-identifiable when you visit a website page.
- Social Widgets. These buttons are provided by third-party social media providers that allow you to interact and access certain social media services when you view a page on our Site. These widgets may collect browsing data, which may be sent to the respective third-party social media provider.
• Activate DO NOT TRACK onGoogle Chrome
• Activate DO NOT TRACK onSafari
• Activate DO NOT TRACK on IOS Devices